- Advent: In the middle of the week at 6:30 in the evening, worshippers gather in the sanctuary to explore an Advent theme and to sing Holden Evening Prayer together.
- Cross Walk: On Good Friday and beginning at noon, worshippers gather at Beulah United Methodist and make their way up Bedford Street and Scalp Avenue for a 3 PM service at Mount Calvary. Along the way, they stop at other churches for devotions which all explore some aspect of Christ’s sacrificial death.
- Easter Breakfast: With the details varying from year to year, this fellowship opportunity featuring breakfast items is held before or after the primary celebration of Christ’s death and resurrection on Easter Sunday.
- Easter Sunrise: Supplementing other Easter services, Mount Calvary gathers at 7 AM to remember, celebrate, and experience Christ’s victory over sin, death, and the devil.
- Good Friday: Mount Calvary remembers and celebrates our Lord’s crucifixion with a service held at 7 PM.
- Lenten Lunch: Rotating by week from church to church in the area, participants gather at noon for a homemade lunch and a devotion led by the pastor of the hosting congregation.
- Lenten Prayer: In the middle of the week at 6:30 in the evening, worshippers gather in the sanctuary to explore a Lenten theme and to sing Holden Evening Prayer together.
- Maundy Thursday: Mount Calvary remembers and celebrates the Last Supper with a service held at 7 PM.
- Thanksgiving: On Thanksgiving Eve, worshippers gather in the sanctuary to pray, to be reminded of the blessings we all have to count thanks to God’s grace, and to prepare for the enjoyment of some pie afterwards.