- Christmas Program: Members and non-members alike gather on a yearly basis for a children’s Christmas program of some sort, with opportunities for fellowship often following.
- Church Picnic: Toward the end of each summer and following conclusion of Saturday evening worship, our women’s group organizes an outdoor meal for those who wish to sit outside and enjoy some food and fellowship.
- Coffee Hour: On select Sundays throughout the year, worshippers are given the opportunity to mingle after worship, enjoying coffee and other treats.
- Easter Egg Hunt: Those in Sunday school take a break from their studies and spend one Sunday morning before Easter hunting for eggs filled with treats.
- Hay Ride: Families and their children enjoy the outdoors and fall colors as they congregate at a local farm with a corn maze and other attractions.
- National Youth Gathering: Held every three years in a different city and with participation requiring a professional sports stadium, this event allows those in high school to spend a week together as they also meet and interact with Christian teens from all across our country and world.
- Sequanota: The congregation maintains a cabin at this local, Lutheran outdoor ministry site located about twenty minutes away. The camp offers both daily and weekly opportunities for fellowship.
- Synod Youth Gatherings: Featuring congregations and pastors from six local counties, those in middle school and high school gather for a weekend away. The last event of this type was held in State College and attracted over a hundred participants.
- Women of the ELCA: Often on a monthly basis, women of all ages gather for a combination of fellowship, study, and service. This ministry is led by Carol Sauter and Kathy Ling.